In addition to the concepts shown here, I sketched 3 additional ones that I ended up tossing.
QA results showed that people really liked B, one of our new concepts, with D, the concept we've had this far.
Because of this, as well as my own design preferences, I think I will go forward with a mix of these 2. I'll probably take the color palette and pinks of B, as well as B's larger arms, and mix them with some of the features of D.
Last week I completely reworked the art doc, and I think it has helped us sit down and define exactly what we're aiming for in our games art style. I'll keep it updated through the remainder if the semester, as assets are updated.
Not much to update this week.
We've decided on which of the Fuego concepts to go forward with. Now we just need to make a few adjustments and smaller iterations, along with trying a couple different color palettes, and then we'll have our new Fuego.
The other day, I also confronted a few of my teammates about some of the problems I wrote about last week. Things should be better, hopefully. I've also made plans to meet weekly to continue to improve and not have these problems again in the future.
Anyways, I've been very stressed about other classes and personal life issues. So, not much to show for this week. I'll also be gone next week, from the 7th to the 12th. So most of what I do then will be smaller sketches for promotional/arcade cabinet stuff -- since I wont be able to work digitally during that time.